What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work done for the week, ready for the weekend!
;)
Golden Glow in a Comoys billiard

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Just finished smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Internet is finally running again.

Enjoying some Samuel Gawith St James Flake in the Rusticated Peterson Pipe of the year 2016.

A barley pop in the Captain's Gig to wet the swab.

Just finished smoking G&H Bright CR Flake Coconut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Off to run a couple errands with a bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

Home again, and now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken marsala dinner with strawberry short cake for dessert. I'm almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Braves-Giants game.

Cut and trimmed the whole yard today. Then had a spag/meatball dinner. Now relaxing while watching the KC Royals and smoking Peterson Irish Flake in a Dr. Grabow Royal Duke straight bulldog.

...earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...now, C&D Black Frigate in a dedicated Savinelli 'red' Alligator bent bulldog...coffee on the side...

Now smoking the last of this sample of Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Sterling Flake in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Motzek Kieler Freunde “Alte Hasen” in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

having a last bowl of the day, this one some rubbed out 3 yo McC's Red & Black in a tanshell finished Punto Oro sb Billiard I got back in the early '80s. :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Taking a short work break to stretch the legs and feed Suzy. Molly's snoozin' in the other studio chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.