What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking C&D Founding Father's in a GBD bulldog. Earlier today I had my first smoke in 4 days. I was away at my granddaughter's high school graduation. Several days of parties, dinners, brunches, the graduation ceremony, and more parties, wore me out. Monday I managed to go to Churchill's tobacco shop and purchased 15 tins of out of stock Sutliff tobaccos for $5.00 each tin! I had just enough cash to buy it and also fill up my tank! I made it home yesterday and had to cut grass! Boy was I tired last night! :sleep:

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and potatoes dinner with a big banana split for dessert. Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

About a quarter of a bowl left of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the original year 2011 Sutliff Luxury Balkan Blend 957 that won third place in the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Reds-Pirates game, which is in the 12th inning.

A couple of minutes or so away from smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Still working and listening to the replay of the Braves-Phillies game.

D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Work is done for the day, and I m smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

"J.D Hogg" on the Dukes of Hazzard, Season 7 Episode 12

260796967bf62018af3448d7b75fae93d46fe567.jpg

Caledonian No 421.

… earlier...Sutliff Barking Dog Match...then, Lane Bright Virginia...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a '13 gp.4 Dunhill Bruyere (4105) billiard...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

Just finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Cleaning pipes, watching the Pirates-Reds game, and planning the work day.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A couple of minutes or so away from smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Part way through this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with a real Stormy fella.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, black ebonite stem with an aluminum band. This will get me to dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.