What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner with a banana split for dessert. Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Astros-Indians game.

Working and smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Peterson University Flake...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...coffee on the side...

Just about finished with this bowl of Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Deciding on the next smoke.

A couple minutes away from smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Back to work now.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work for the day since I have to get up early in the a.m. to visit a friend.

Last smoke of the day is Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

260827835806ef94ccf82b1565e1d2adb40c7653.jpg

E.Hoffman Company Distinguished Gentleman.

… errands this AM...earlier...Sutliff Field & Stream Match...then, OGS...now, Lane Andullo in a Savinelli Oceano smooth bulldog… coffee on the side...

Back home after visiting friends, and am half through my second bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. A can of the almost illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking the very delicious year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Compton’s Macedonian Mixture in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Another hot and humid day here.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Giants game.

Part way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink.

First try of HU Joschi's Oriental Sunrise in the Caminetto Business 118 Billiard, very nice smoke, a lot of flavors develop as the bowl progresses

Now smoking Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Red Sox game.

Status
Not open for further replies.