What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Wilke Royal Cherry in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Half way through this bowl of 2006 C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem.

...earlier...C&D Yorktown...now, Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill...Laphroaig neat on the side...

H&H Aniversary Kake in a straight dublin w/ ice water

Relaxing after a wonderful trout, potatoes and corn dinner with strawberry cheesecake for dessert. About a third of the way through this bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Having another bowl of my fave Va, Royal Yacht, this one in a Edward's 713-L apple I bought back in 1970. It's the first Edward's I bought and it's only gotten better with the years. :twisted:

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Astros-Mariners game on the XM. Earlier, I smoked ERR in a Ben Wade.

Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

SG Brown No. 4 in a Scottie Piersel smooth Dublin Clay Briar

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel on the XM.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

259430243069b8925cd2151a59d18be21a5635f9.jpg

2594302589aecc39c95ec17e84ba14ee93313314.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, Sutliff Angler's Dream in a Castello KKKK Trademark smooth billiard...coffee on the side...

Fillmore and coffee to start my day before heading West.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to run some errands.

Status
Not open for further replies.