What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
My after lunch smoke is a mystery blend that I was asked to ID. I'm smoking it in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Have no idea what it is.

Now smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Btw, the "mystery blend" is RLP-6.

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Taking my new Tinsky Bulldog on its maiden voyage with some Kajun Kake and an Americano to drink. Good start to a much needed vacay.

What am I smoking right now?

This just came off the Weber Smokey Mountain - a whole chicken.   8)

img_1010.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Getting ready to watch the Pirates-Marlins game.

...earlier...Sutliff Voodoo Queen...then, LC Virginia & Oriental...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in a '16 gp.4 Dunhill Ruby Bark panel "Oxford" billiard...fresh coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful meat and potatoes dinner, and am finally trying C&D Black Frigate in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. I'm almost a quarter way through the bowl. Marlins lead the error ridden Pirates 5-2.

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Gunsmoke.

Sticking with Revor Plug, in an MM Country Gentleman and my BBK billiard (current avatar pipe)

Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching a documentary on Hawk Harrelson.

Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Phone chatting about Jack Kirby.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Couldn't sleep and am a quarter of the way though this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching Batman fight Egghead.

...earlier...G&H Kendal KY...now, after drying all night.. Sutliff Queen Anne's Revenge in a Don Warren Morta apple...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.