What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClellands 5115 Old World Classic in a freehand flamegrain by Briar Spirit Pipes. Wonderful blend.
Walt

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am part way through this bowl of Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching the Mets-Brewers game.

Half through the last of this sample of McClelland 2015 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Didn't quite have enough to fill the bowl in the first place.

I have visited that river many times when i was in the primary-secondary school, lot of memories.

259365509fe5302533bb1a4b27756d11523b84eb.jpg

2593654949f01e7bbbd49206da30b7a3dc0e715e.jpg

As for the tobacco: Danish Mixture Hausmarke Vanilla.

McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of early ‘70s Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink as the rain storm outside is heavy. Lost power for a minute, but am back on line now.

PeterD...fine looking pipe! Sid...that is a beautiful spot to contemplate.

Just finished a bowl of Royal Yacht in a cob, just loading Candy Korn, introduced to me by AJ, in a cylinder shaped
plateaux rimmed pipe by Briar Spirit Pipes. A great tobacco and a pipe made by a man with a lot of love in his heart.

Walt

Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Jimmy the Gent starring Cagney and Bette Davis.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. A tornado touched down a couple miles from me, but we suffered no damage. I sadly can't say that for other people in the city and neighboring cities.

...earlier...had a few half bowls of LC Peach, LC Virginia & Oriental, & Elizabethan Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a RD Pipe XL smooth Canadian...Earl Grey on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with strawberry short cake for dessert. Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Having my after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in one of my BBB "Thorneycroft"s a small grp 4 sized sb Apple I got back in the late '70s during my weekly pipe aquisition era! :twisted: :twisted:

Now smoking early 1970s Rattray’s Black Mallory in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. 44 year old Bartolo Colon has a perfect game through seven innings.

On a windy (and later stormy) day, Revor Plug in an MM Country Gentleman

A few minutes away from smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening the Rangers-Astros game.

Status
Not open for further replies.