What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Finished work, enjoyed a tasty snack, and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Solani aged Burley flake...then, Lane Burley & Black...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in an Ardor Christmas 2000 DR Urano Rhodesian...

This morning three bowls of Bob's Choc. Flake in a Charles Town MM and a general MM followed by a bowl in a Ropp cherrywood. All with some fine, strong Java!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking the venerated Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for most of a bowl. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Busy day so far.

Fillmore in a straight dublin w/ coffee, nearly done

Enjoyed a tasty grilled roast beef sandwich and am about to light up a bowl of Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Yankees-Indians game on the XM.

Beautiful day outside, and can't hardly breathe from trying to walk. Ouch. Smoking some Somerled from McCranies in a twenty dollar Stanny. Tramadol and water to pair.

Good evening from Greece, we had rain this afternoon here in Athens.

2601340466a9dd937077c09f6c3391dad3f6c952.jpg

In memory of Cretan Elias Spadidakis, or as he was known, Louis Tikas, he was staged a statue in the town of Trinidad, Colorado, USA.
Luis Tikas was murdered by the Colorado National Guard on April 20, 1914, during the long labor strike at the Rockefeller mines in Ludlow, near the town of Trinidad, south of the state.
The official unveiling of the statue is scheduled for June 23rd.
The unveiling will be accompanied by events, while the day will be honored with declarations by the State of Colorado and Denver City.

Tonight i raised a glass of wine and a bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic in my corn cob for my fellow countryman.

Woody Guthrie: Ludlow Massacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDd64suDz1A

A third of the way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

Almost half way through the last of this sample of late ‘80s Rattray’s 7 Reserve in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Billy Budd Blonde in a Pete POTY Devil Anse on the way home from the Pipe and tobacco show

...Sutliff Hickory Match in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee on the side...up next, another bowl of Flying Dutchman Match...a good night for match blends, I think...

C&D Red Odessa in my #1 iron Horse stack after a Cinqo we Mayo dinner and a glass of Sangria. Good beverage to make out of red plonk.

20180505_193702.jpg

Earlier, I enjoyed baby back ribs and potatoes dinner with strawberry short cake for dessert. Just finished a couple phone calls and this bowl of Rotary Superior in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Going to post the review very soon.

This morning, I took a break from grading with Sterling Flake in my trusty BBK (current avatar pipe) and Ennerdale Flake in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.