What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...Hickory Match...now, SG Commonwealth in a RD Pipe "pit bull' Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and beans dinner with a banana split for dessert. I'm about a quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Time for a bowl of Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work in a few minutes.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Part way through this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Enjoyed an apple and dried apricots snack, and my last smoke for the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

2608609780b7ae3ae82794256678bdc1e1876eeb.jpg

Tinder Box Balkan.

… earlier...Angler's Dream...now, Chatham Manor in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard...coffee on the side...

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Had a tasty lunch, and am waiting for the Braves-Red Sox game. Raining hard outside.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wingfield Mixture in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked it in many years, but I sure do remember the taste. Nice, comfortable blend. Watching the Braves-Red Sox game, and deciding what pipes to try out 4 new-to-me Wilke blends that I got today.

Now smoking Wilke Belmont in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Molly was bored, and picked a fight with Suzy, and the two were rolling around on the floor, deadlocked in struggle... until Suzy gave up and walked away. Molly took that as a victory, and pounced on Suzy's back, and the rasslin' started all over again. I should sell tickets!

Now smoking Wilke Safari in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

General Holland Smith: "Was Tarawa worth it? My answer is unqualified: No. From the very beginning the decision of the Joint Chiefs to seize Tarawa was a mistake and from their initial mistake grew the terrible drama of errors, errors of omission rather than commission, resulting in these needless casualties".

2608724295b3f4f656357c27e873484e3b3fc9d0.jpg

I am smoking Amphora Original Blend ,i raise my bowl for the 1.696 [US Marines and Navy] which didn't saw the sun rising next day.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Storming a lot outside.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.