What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

My usual early morning Saturday bowl of OGS in the tried and true estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite, which is dedicated to this blend.

Late morning saw some BBQ blend sacrificed in my estate Brebbia plum 'bash. This pipe was essentially brand new when I got it, and can't think why anyone wouldn't want it since it smokes great!

Enjoyed some '10 Uhle's #300 in my humble MM Mark Twain this afternoon.

Have some Revor Plug awaiting for after supper, which the estate Wiley Galleon 1/2 bent apple from the Blue Room boyz seems to love.

Good day for pipe smoking!

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful calzone dinner with a bowl of Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch The Flash.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

… earlier...SG Skiff Mixture...then, 5 Brothers...now, G&H Scotch Mixture in a Radice dark rind XL Canadian...coffee on the side...

Now smoking the fabled Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Getting ready to watch the season ending episode of The Flash.

Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Dodgers-Padres game. In the middle of another big thunderstorm.

Year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=36986

Status
Not open for further replies.