What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2626642026d26d8e859335e741d81d2816026a82.jpg

Reiner Gelb blend 12.

...earlier...G&H Scotch Mixture...then, LC Natural Virginia...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in an I. Baglan Buffalo-in-claw Meer...coffee...

Earlier in the morning w/ my coffee, Fillmore, now by the pool D&S Prince’s Blend.

Just finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game. Finally had a decent night's sleep.

Half way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Reds-Cards game.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Oriental Fuerte in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. These blends are very tasty, but have a bit of strength. Watching the news.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful home made Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner with green beans and mashed potatoes. Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Argeus in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a yellow stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy with George Reeves and Robert Mitchum playing supporting roles.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=37150

Status
Not open for further replies.