What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Amphora brown...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '16 gp.4 Dunhill Ruby Bark panel 'Oxford' billiard...coffee...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Going to run a few errands on this hot and humid day. See ya later on today.

26171049a58a8905282e5189d71e9f4c8a11fc3b.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake - Vauen.

Back home, and smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Having a before dinner bowl of my usual Royal Yacht in Charatan 2109DC Dark Relief bent bulldog I bought in '74 or so. It was my second Charatan I bought. :twisted:

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. This will get me to dinner time. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Blue Jays game.

...earlier...SWR...now, Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a Castello Old Antiquari GG Long Shank Dublin...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas, refried beans and Mexican rice dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. I had vanilla bean ice cream topped with cherries.

Tudor Castle in a BBK (current avatar) and Bird's Eye Flake in a straight MM Country Gentleman

Just finished smoking McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking the last of this tin of year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching MLB TV.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Catching up on e-mails.

Last smoke of the day is Sutliff J4 Burley in a 1970’s smooth Savinelli Non Pareil 9574 Oom Paul with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Sail yellow...now, Amphora brown in a Caminetto Carved apple...fresh coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a pizza lunch with a bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Cubs and Dodgers are on MLB TV after the Mad Dog show.

Status
Not open for further replies.