What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a third of a bowl left of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. A cup of Trader Joe's Organic Concord Grape Juice is my drink.

About a third of a bowl left of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

...earlier...Amphora brown...then, half bowl of Borkum Riff Bourbon(this is not the original I smoked some 40 years ago by Swedish Match-STG has made changes)...now, CH in a Savinelli Miele Honey billiard...coffee...

Nathan's hot dogs for lunch, and for dessert, it's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ate the former, smoking the latter. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Red Sox-Twins game.

Just finishing this bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter. A cold glass of Whole Foods Italian Tangerine Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Time to feed Suzy and Molly who have been fairly quiet day.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A minute or two away from smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, G&H Happy (Brown) Bogie in a Radice Hawkbill...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful garlic meat and potatoes dinner with a bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Had chocolate satin pie and cherries for dessert.

Tudor Castle in my old Wellpipe, and Grasmere Flake in a straight Dutch meer billiard

Not too far from finishing this bowl of year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.