What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a little early: Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Sail yellow...now, Amphora brown in a Larson XL smooth Brandy...coffee...

Almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Enjoyed a grilled roast beef and cheese sandwich, and am now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Mad Dog Russo is on MLB TV at the top of the hour.

Smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Suzy and Molly are batting a catnip ball around the den.

Now smoking Wilke Commander in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Wagon Train.

261805341b6fa4a4bd9293e009b97155a853c6dd.jpg

Rattray's High Society - Fallion [modified].

Just finishing this bowl of 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem. Time for some fresh cherries.

Thanks to a friend, I'm smoking Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Had a nice snack break inbetween smokes. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. This blend burns a little fast due to the fine cut of the tobacco, but I do enjoy the taste. And it doesn't burn hot in your mouth.

A couple minutes away from smoking early ‘70s Edgeworth Cavendish Rich Aromatic (Gold) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Borkum Riff...now, SG 1792 Flake in a '01 gp.3 Dunhill shell apple...fresh coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful tostadas dinner and Mexican rice dinner, and am part way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Orioles game.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. It's been a perique night, but I had the craving!

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

About half way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Deciding on what movie to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.