What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner with a bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

I'm smoking Arango Balkan Supreme in my #1 Iron Horse stack. 

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Braves-Mets game.

Just finishing this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Taking a short work break to feed Suzy and Molly.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Had a tasty snack, and am now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. fed Suzy and Molly again, and I'm relaxing and doing some reading.

260962513e9e373d22cc1101fdd736f0c8b8611b.jpg

McClleland Yenice Agonya.

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke, and Suzy and Molly chasing each other around the den.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Watching Match Game 77 while waiting for Mad Dog Russo at the top of the hour.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

About a quarter of a bowl left of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Wingfield Mixture in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Listing this early: 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

… earlier...Angler's Dream...now, Sutliff Sugar Barrel Match in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...fresh coffee...

Now smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.