What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, I smoked Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Just finished lunch and am deciding on my next smoke.

About half way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape is my drink. Watching the Astros-A's game, unless my sinuses kill me first.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Mezcla Maya in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Sprite is my drink on this hot and humid day.

Grilling burgers by the pool, drinking a Sweetwater 420, large bowl of Union Square in my dublin stack. Good start to a 3 day weekend.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Oriental Fuerte in a 2013 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking the last of this sample of Watch City Quint’s Own in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Indians game.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. This will be interrupted by dinner.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier...CB Royal...now, Bengal Slices in a RD Pipe drip Author...coffee...

Now smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Going to work and listen to old radio shows, too.

A minute or so away from smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Information, Please.

Work's done for the day, and I'm smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching A Damsel in Distress starring Astaire, and Burns and Allen.

Last smoke of the day is Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...VIP Match...then, Lane Burley...now, HH WhiteKnight in a Falcon thick walled Dublin...still coffee...

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.