What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule. I'll likely finish the day with this smoke.

26130323b07ee23761d4326ad7e06e97b26ffb68.jpg

House of Smoke Rajek's No 16 - Pipex [modified].

… Amphora Brown in a Dr. Grabow Royalton bent bulldog...coffee on the side...

Had some cherries and peaches, and am smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Batman.

Wizards blend Daily Grind in a roll up because the mosquitoes are out in force today and after getting bit on the eyelid and having my eye swell shut I'm not spending any longer outside than I have to lol.

Jim

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Brewers-Phillies game.

"People generally judge more from phenomena rather than reality, because vision belongs to all, while perception in a few." - Plato

26132574fe99d51381c436655e550674d64511cd.jpg

I am smoking Sir Walter Raleigh Regular in a Corn Cob with 6mm balsa filter.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Gunsmoke.

A few minutes away from smoking 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Have a little rain here today and it's about to storm, so Molly is hiding under the bed, and Sleepy Suzy is by my side.

HH vintage Syrian in my Pibe Dan cabbaged Reform stack.

H&H Marble Kake again w/ a coke, watching the storm roll in on the back porch. One of my favorite things about Summer time in the South.

Now smoking Comptons Scottish Mixture in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Waiting for the Yankees-Mets game.

… dinner was Nathan's jumbo beef franks, chili, slaw, corn on the cob, and potato salad...time now for a bowl of SG Skiff Mixture in a P&T 2000 POY Castello panel billiard...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and pintos dinner with vanilla bean ice cream, strawberries and a slice of cheese cake. Now smoking one of the best durn tobaccos ever made: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Yanks and Mets are 3-3 in the bottom of the sixth inning.

Irish Flake in a Kaywoodie Egg and Grasmere Flake in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.