What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game.

Now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this a few minutes early: year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Braves-Dodgers game.

Almost finished smoking the original year 2011 McClelland Blue Mountain that won second place in the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Taking a short work break to feed Suzy and Molly, who were meowing in four part harmony in my ears. Had to cave in, ya know! ;)

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Back to work as I listen to Al Stewart.

A third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a black acrylic stem. Watching Roy Rogers.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece and the sunny Athens.

2613483596e0f9f6b2e859fc4a825d670a7beacc.jpg

Davidoff Brazil Virginia.

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, Presbyterian...now, Amphora Original in a Radice dark rind Canadian...coffee on the side...

Morning all. Enjoying some G&H Bob’s Choc Flake in an enormous no-name meer. The pipe smokes like a dream and the tobacco has been aged to perfection for 8+ years. Strong black coffee as a chaser.
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Just fired up my Biplane Balkan in my accidental goblet after HH ODF in a Savinelli full bent. Relaxing reading the papers.

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the White Sox-Red Sox game.

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A hot and humid day here as I venture to do as little as possible this afternoon.

Part way through this bowl of year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Suzy was on my lap until I got up to get a new smoke and drink, and she wasn't happy about it. But, now she's laying on my feet, so all is well in her world. She is the ultimate lap cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.