What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just past the half way mark on this bowl of MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. I still can't talk about the blend, but it's due out in August along with another special blend I haven't tried yet. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost time to smoke Motzek Highland Balls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Smoking C&D Orient Express in my bent egg. Glass of Rioja to enhance.

… earlier SG 1792 Flake...then, STG Sail Yellow...now, Elizabethan Match in a '47 Dunhill LB shell billiard...still coffee

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner with strawberries and cheese cake for dessert. Now smoking 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching the Mets-Yankees game.

Irish Flake, in a Brigham Prince and straight MM Country Gentleman

Part way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking the last of my stash of Wilke No.111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC egg with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary about George Harrison's death.

Having the last bowl of the day, my 8th and 5th of Royal Yacht in my A. Garfinkle smooth apple I got in D.C. back in '75.

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Amphora Full Aroma in a Loewe biliard
Chilly morning here at the southern tip of Africa!

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Work is done for the day, and I'm now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching an documentary about the Beatles' break up.

Last smoke of the day is 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

26139871bbf50984fa7c3284e26c3905683b3d06.jpg

Mac Baren 7 Seas Gold Blend - Stanwell [modified].

… earlier...Amphora Brown...then, Sutliff Field & Stream...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a RD Pipe bent Morta Rhodesian...coffee on the side...errands this AM...

HH ODF in my cuspidor stack for my usual morning smoke

About finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Then, it's lunch time.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Trying to work in the garage while smoking Kendal Cream Deluxe Flake in my Savinelli Straight Grain pot. Took it back inside because it's just to dang hot out there. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.