What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful orange chicken and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Perhaps my favorite pipe.

….earlier...SG 1792 Flake...now, MacBaren Amphora Brown in a Savinelli Alligator brown bent panel billiard (513 KS)...Old Crow with 2 cubes on the side...

Tudor Castle in an MM Patriot and Irish Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer

I'm now smoking year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for e bowl or two. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Rare 2 pipe night for me, earlier it was Peretti Blend W in a Morgan Bones straight apple. Now it’s D&R Two Timer in a GBD Billiard.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Wilke No. 178 in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Work is done for the day, and I'm watching Quick Pitch on MLB TV.

Last smoke of the day is Uhle’s Christmas Blend 2011 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

261471321453051deb56c64fd2b1a1ba9347e71d.jpg

W.O. Larsen Mellow & Tasty.

SG FVF in a Stanwell bulldog.
Have a good Wednesday!

….Lane BLWB in a Falcon with international bent stem and hyperbole bowl(thick Dublin)…. brewing coffee...

Ate a Jazz apple and now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy Rides Again, and yeah, I couldn't sleep.

….earlier...G&H American Peach...now, Amphora Brown in a Radice Hawkbill...coffee on the side...

Amphora Original in my old Jarl billiard, the first decent pipe I ever bought these many years ago. The only problem with this pipe is it doesn't hold enough tobacco. But it does smoke wonderfully.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. My drink is Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar. Watching A Tale of Two Cities starring Basil Rathbone on TCM. Today is Rathbone's birthday.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.