What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill shell straight Rhodesian...fresh coffee on the side...

Smoking a pretty good hausegemacht blend, slowroll mystery Balkan.  Latakia, Dark Fired Kentucky, and McC 2050. Mystery, because I have no idea what's the secret sauce in 2050, but it reminds me of the floral, herby, spicy note that old Balkan Sobranie had.

Tudor Castle in an MM Legend and GH Sweet Rum Twist in a Pioneer meer Poker

261546008b98a99cee86ae77020e1cdf7e663196.jpg

House of Smoke Special Edition 2009 - Fallion [modified].

...earlier...Sail yellow...now, Amphora brown in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...coffee on the side...

Now smoking Escudo in my Challenger bulldog before having to go back into town to pick up a kayak my wife purchased. She didn't think about how to get it home before buying it. Now I have to take my truck out in the heat to pick it up! Bummer. :roll:

...C&D Black Frigate in a '66 gp.4+ Dunhill shell billiard...Laphroaig neat on the side...

C&D Briar Fox in a Capitello followed by Billy Budd Blonde in a Dagner

...earlier...PS #84 Turkish...now, Presbyterian in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Lovat...coffee on the side...

...earlier...HD Mild Orange...then, Angler's Dream...now, SG 1792 Flake in a '13 gp.4 Dunhill Buryere billiard...coffee on the side...

Louisiana Red w/ coffee, watching the 2nd half of Argentina v Iceland

A bit of a change this morning. GH Black Twist sliced in one of my stacks. I've decided it's not as good as HH ODF.

Good evening from Greece, i am smoking Hearth and Home AJ's VaPer in an Olive pipe, cool water beside me. While reading military history i brought in mind an old story, it's about the "ghost army" of Drosoulites.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drosoulites

261609767f108396f3f5ca73178109a12c68d6d9.jpg

The castle was deserted and the sand covered the dead bodies. Tradition says that if the body is frail, the soul does not rest. It has been many years since then, and one dawn in May some shepherds overlooking the monastery of Saint Charalambos saw an army of human shadows, pedestrians and riders, with weapons and swords to make their way to the sea...

Status
Not open for further replies.