What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Faygo Orange is my drink.

26174071a727d82b38e7a788f67739caf8d8d496.jpg

J.F. Germain & Son Uncle Tom's Smoking Mixture.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Cubs lead the Dodgers 4-0 in the 7th.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful Far Asian pork roast, mashed potatoes, and green beans dinner with a bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Had a hot fudge sundae for dessert. Having a welcome rain storm after such a hot day.

...earlier...STG Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey...now, Amphora Red in a Preben Holm Collector Fancy freehand rustic bent Dublin...coffee on the side...

Now smoking year 2011 F&T Golden Mixture in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Mariners game.

Decided to have a fairly short smoke: Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 with a black vulcanite stem.

Van Erkoms Light Rhodesian in a Parker bulldog

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching The Tower of London starring Rathbone and Karloff.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Almost half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Might have another smoke, depending on Suzy and Molly, who I just fed. They like to play after I give them their late night snack.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Getting a couple things done since I couldn't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.