What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing up a bowl of McClelland Katerini Classic in my MM Mark Twain.

Having a bowl ( my 8th of the day) of McC's Red & Black in one of my Mountbattens, a SB blasted Apple I bought back in the late '70s . :twisted:

Now smoking 999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

A chance to post here after a couple of days. Had customers wanting their airplanes inspected, so tied up for a while, can't ignore paying people. Now smoking C&D Engine 99, one of my favorite after dinner smokes in my #1  Iron horse stack. Remains of a glass of petite Syrah to help out.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a bowl of Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite stem. Watching the Red Sox-Angels game.

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, C&D Founding Father's in a Savinelli rustic Tundra 320 EX Author...coffee on the side...

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

The last of the Former's Bird's Eye Flake in an IMP Apple meer, and Tudor Castle in a Pioneer meer Poker

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Just finished work and am phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a military mount horn ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Ate an apple, and am now smoking my last bowl of the day, which is D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, the sun returned to the sky of Athens with 23°C.

26202113c524fe59e741e7a473a7ee81799d96b4.jpg

F & K Merde de Cheval.

...earlier...Amphora brown...then, Sutliff J4...now, Borkum Riff Mixture Original in a Bones fat Author...coffee on the side...stormy and rain here this AM...

Another good morning with HH ODF in my cuspidor stack. Sitting on the deck and an egret just landed in the back yard. Looks better than the turkeys.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Waiting for Mad Dog Russo at the top of the hour.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.