What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Made Dog Russo.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Quarter of the way through this bowl of Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Savinelli Brunello Flake in a Bill Walther smooth asymmetric tulip, black ebonite stem with boxwood accent

A couple minutes away from smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Yankees-Indians game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is somewhere around the house snoozin'.

Yesterday, Salty Dogs in a Pioneer meer Poker and Grasmere Flake in a straight Dutch meer Billiard; today, Salty Dogs in a straight MM Country Gentleman and Black Irish Twist in an IMP meer Apple

Relaxing after a wonderful salmon and sweet corn dinner and am part way through this bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Centinela in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Blue Ridge in a Sara Eltang straight black blasted billiard with horn shank adornment

...earlier...LC Natural Virginia...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Castello sea rock Lovat...still coffee...

Part way through this bowl of year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Live and Let Die.

Part way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Lane BLWB...now, Sail yellow in a Morgan Bones panel stack billiard with Lightning finish...fresh coffee...

Never got to sleep, so I'm smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Welch's Grape Juice is my drink. Watching Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.