What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second filling of Granger in a large turbaned bearded Meer.
Funn

I walked around a huge antique show today smoking a local private blend in my Peterson Aran XL 02.

300 antique vendors from all over and not one decent pipe to be found. Saw a bunch of Kaywoodie pipes but most pretty beaten up. Saw 5-6 Duncan Hill Aerosphere. Several no name pipes. A few meers. Nothing reached out and grabbed me, though.

25 C and clear. HAlf and Half in a SAv.
Cheers.
Jayf

Good Morning All,

Red Carpet in a Lorenzetti billiard.

+8c going up to + 21c

:)

The last half of a bowl I started last night. Penzance in a Sav. Yuban on the side.

Nice late Sunday afternoon smoke, GL Pease Embarcadero in a #55 Castello Sea Rock...
rccastsr10.jpg

Samuel Gawith Scotch Cut Mixture-Limited Edition in an Ardor Bulldog,a very tasty superb mixture
which has Virginias,Burley,Black Cavendish,and Latakia.Something for everyones taste is in here and
it really sings.

Winslow :sunny:

A post dinner and dog walking smoke of OJK in an aged Ehrlich pot (courtesy of the keen eyes and fine refurbing by Irish Lefty). Last week 90+F in Philadelphia and tonight it's sweatshirts and the windows are closed at 51F and raining. Pleasant evening to All.

GLPease Embarcadero in an LL stemmed old Parker billiard.

:face:

Charles Fairmorn's Sterling Balkan that Texas Outlaw so graciously sent me to try in a meerschaum panel billiard. Very nice, smokey English blend. Looks like another one I will have to keep in the cellar.

Still raining in Philadelphia on Monday AM, and about 52F. Up and smoking Safe Harbor in a Peterson 314, which seems to be a good choice to start the day.

Sweet pipes, full pouches, fair winds All.

Mine is Bayou Morning out of a Mastro de Paja.

Good evening, Half and Half in a Irish Seconds 21.1 C. scattered clouds.

Cheers,
Jayf

Good Morning All,

Yankee Killer aka Dark Plug in a Lorenzetti freehand

9c going up to 17c... windy with grass fires in numerous places in this part of Alberta

:)

McB's Navy Flake in a Stanwell shape #87

House of Windsor Hines Mixture T426 in a Wessex Mistral 310. This is a fantastic blend. I believe my grandfather used to smoke this blend. It smells just as I remember as a boy at his house. Thanks to a great BoB member for this gift!!

Status
Not open for further replies.