What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be packin up my Bent Boswell with my own mixture of SG Med Va Flake & some pure Latika a Brother (Thanks Mr. Smith) sent me. It ain't bad this way, I don't think I could handle it straight.

Just received my first pound of Stokkebye's Cube Cut. I am smoking it in a lovely La Torre Freehand Sitter that I just acquired off of ebay. The Cube Cut is a good meat and potatoes kind of everyday smoke. A reliable Virginia/Burley mix that is very budget friendly.

...a bowl of British Woods in a Larson Prince with an open bottle and full glass of Glenfiddich 12 year old.

Now THAT's an hour I could happily endure again. :cheers:

Even' All, In my 20th Anniv. Brissett Calabash Bosun Cut Plug '05, in my Bonofigioli Super Dawg, Ham. Veer.'04 Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Dark Plug aka Yankee Killer in a Lorenzetti freehand nose warmer.

6c going up to 17c

:)

For todays drive home I'll pack my Tinsky Author with some calming, soothing FVF.

Some of TJ's aged Brown Clunee in an old Bewlay Special (Barling).

Mmmmmmm !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:face:

A birthday smoke of Union Square in an Ardor Xmas pipe dedicated to Va.'s.
This new Va. of Pease's is singing in this pipe,isn't it funny.....the first two bowls of
this new blend didn't impress me in other pipes but I've changed my mind now,
it's very good and with some age on it,who knows? :)

Winslow :sunny:

More Lancer's Slices in a Rad Davis Dublin with straight grain. I was able to snuff the dregs of this stuff that was like dust. Very pleasant.

Even' All, Two bowls of VR SHPC blend[VA/Perique], in both my Anniv. Calabashes, by Hynick & Brissett, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

GLP Laurel Heights in a Stanwell 'S. Bang' series 9mm bent bull.

FVF in a GBD New Era sandblasted billiard.

Good Morning All,

OJK in a Stanwell.

7c going up to 14c

Brown Irish Twist in a Peterson shamrock bulldog.
Wow this stuff is strong

Talonr1701":9yc3o1yw said:
Aaron":9yc3o1yw said:
Just got finished with a nice bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original. I'm impressed. :D
Was that your first bowl of B.S.? Thats truely good stuff......I still have three pouches of Sobranie...But I can't bring myself to open them, so I smoke the Sasieni.....

Smoking some Sunday Picnic in a Peterson Rosalaire...........Great combo....I love Petes...
Peretti 333 in a 4 panel Astley

Good Morning All,

Mc 5120 in a Wolfgang.

5c going up to 16c with rain expected

Status
Not open for further replies.