What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter hall with a pinch of red Va,,,,Big Ben meer,,,,Ginger Beer rocks w/splash of Everclear,,, :drunken:

Skandinavik in a Cristiano saddlebit billieard quarter bent. Awaiting on some samon I have in the oven.

Enjoying a bowl of Old Gowrie in a Nording. Great stuff. As I was packing up my tobacco today for the move I found a lot of stuff I had forgotten about. Its about 5 to 6 years old.. I am a happy camper LMAO :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers:

Twelve year old Sophisticate, a limited production by McClelland for the PCCA. Think McClelland #25, just a bit courser. More molasses than ketsup tin aroma. Nice smoke.

Buddy

This early morning was met with a delicious bowl of PA in a Stanwell #186 Rondo.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

-3c going up to 10c

:)

Mojo in a Dr. G 21 C

Peaeful puffin',
Jayf

Lancer slices in a GBD Speciale prince. Good smoke.

Having some Beacon in a meer. It sure is a darn good smoke!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hi,
I am getting over a cold and after a two month hiatus from pipe smoking, I picked up my cob and started with a bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak, though the cavendish was too molasses-like, and then CAO's Midnight Ride, but didn't find the leather/saddle soap flavour to my liking after such a long period of not smoking, and the fact that my cold is still effecting my sense of taste and smell. So today it's a bowl of Charles' home mix he calls "American Scottish blend". This hit the spot. It has a nice touch of nutty sweetness and is burning easily in my flowered Meer.

Gotta love this time of year. Yesterday was Spring-like, cool and comfortable, today the warm front moved northward and it is humid and warm. Time to go sweat in the garden.
Regards, Lisa Marie

McB's Navy Flake in a Svendborg Padouk. I like the hint of honey that pops up now and then. A fine blend of burley and other goodies. But that high nicotine buzz! :affraid:

I'm enjoying a nice sweet bowl of Carter Hall, an easy smoke for a lazy evening.

Carter Hall while checking the apple blossoms for damage,,,three straight nights of frost

In honor of Jimbo's new Nanna I've decided to fire up my own with a little Navy Flake....

Stanwell20Nanna20Sandblast209mm201.jpg

A Giant Radice full of Devil's Holiday :twisted:

Winslow :sunny:

Just finished a very nice bowl of Balkan Sasieni in my Sherlock Holmes original.

2 and a half year old Fillmore in my Tom Eltang "bing" billiard.

Good Morning All,

Scottish Cake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

2c going up to 10c

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.