What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren Roll Cake in a Lorenzo Stubby Billiard that was probably the second or third pipe that I purchased so many moons ago when I started pipe smoking. Still a good smoker.

Solani #633 Va./Per,the gold standard,in an Ardor Xmas pipe. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Even' All, Two pipes earlier, in my Brissett 20th Anniv. Calabash the prototype of The SHPC blend VR, in my Bonfigoli super dawg, Three Kings'07, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Right now, some Peter Heinrich's Burley & Bright in my Stanwell 124 revival lovat. I'll be sad when this tabac is gone... it was a freebie throw-in when PCCA was still in business and I don't think they make it anymore.

Earlier, PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Lobnik still-don't-know-what-to-call-it. Tadpole, maybe?

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Lorenzetti billiard.

5c going up to 16c with showers expected

:)

Good morning.

Starting off with 5100/Carter Hall in a cob and sipping on a cup of Folgers.

TGIF!!

Started the day off with Rainer Long Golden Flake then moved on to a bowl of Opening Night now its Crowleys Best in a Savinelli Sandgrain Tomato.

Even' All, Earlier Orlick's Dark Strong '06[Discontinued], in both my 20th Anniv. Calabash pipesby Brissett & Hynick, this evening in the same pipesHeinrich's Dark Strong'05, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

McB's Navy Flake in this Stanwell Shape #30.....
002-034-3663.jpg

GL Pease Fillmore in my Cavicchi 2C, great weed in an absolutely wonderful little pipe...

cavicchibent.jpg

Good Morning All,

Germain's Uncle Tom's in a Wolfgang.

6c going up to 15c

:)

Good day everyone.
Mac Baren burley London Blend in an Ehrlich square shank billiard. :pipe:

PCCA dulcet two from 95 in a black rusticated Eltang cutty.

GH Synjeco's Greenodd Rope in a large Tinsky billiard. 'bout to wrap-up honey-do's and hit the sofa.

Buddy

Been working with some Walnut in my basket pipes--a shell billiard and smooth pot (my first briar pipe ever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.