What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a bowl of Aurora. Lordy that is great stuff!! Next up will most likely be Beacon or Old Gowrie. I'll wait a few and see what happens :sunny:

Hal o the Wind in a Rad Davis chubby saddlebit billiard sipping a Tecate, basketball on tv.

965 in a Peterson 303 and wetting my whistle with a Goose Island's Honkers Ale.

G&H Rum Flake in an Ardor Art Pipe. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Tavern tobacco co's Rusty hinge flake from 05 in my Eltang "kiseru" pipe. a 3 knuckle bamboo shanked saucer with faux ivory bit. this tobacco is amazing! I should do a review.

C&D Habana Day Dream in a Savinelli Champagne 301KS (poker). HDD has VAs and cigar leaf, with some cavendish, I think. You can really taste all the tobacco in this blend, as the cigar leaf is skilfully blended in as a condiment and is not preeminent.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell.

7c going up to 19c

:)

Afternoon All, Yesterday I cracked a 100 grm tin of Solaini 633, all raisiney and fruity! :tongue: in my Bonfigioli Super Dawg, in the zone, with this 3 yo tobac! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Carter Hall in a cob. Sadly, the 25 mph winds smoked most of my bowl for me.

McB's Navy Flake in this Stanwell Apache...

StanwellsRCheapSmokeGreat006.jpg

Watching the late news as I smoke Iwan Ries's Gourmet English blend in a Stanwell Smooth Colonial.

I'm swapping lunch for a bowl of Laurel Heights in a Castello Sea Rock.

23.5 partly cloudy, C&D Green River Vanilla in a Kaywoodie.

Happy puffin',
jayf

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Savinelli.

4c going up to 19c

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.