What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

The hybrid I call "Bored Idiot" in a Brigham president.

10c going up to 22c

:)

kilted1":10hdvpk5 said:
Lees":10hdvpk5 said:
Just opened the windows and enjoying a bowl of Grousemoor in a Tsuge Tokyo. A milestone as I just finished my first tin of Grousemoor purchased back in '06. I spent the afternoon grilling a spatchcocked chicken. Turned out perfect on this perfect weather day (low humidity).

Lisa Marie
I'm scared is a 'spatchcocked chicken' shade grown? :cheers: :lol!:

l]
Hi kilted1,

I only found out about the word, spatchcock, yesterday after I did a search on it to make sure I did it right. The last time I tried dressing the bird in this manner I started at the breast, cutting out the breast bone and ribs, and it ended up looking like a horseshoe crab or some strange Klingon dish. The directions were given to me by my husband and I thought I understood. When he came back in from tending the grill, he shook his head at my butchering job. :shock: He said I should have let him do it. This time I did it right.

Doing a search on How to spatchcock will bring up many good sites. My husband saw it done on the Steven Raichlen barbecue how-to show.

The smoke is more Limerick with coffee on the side.

Here are some thumbnails:

Lisa's little helper, Janey

Good Morning All,

Night Train in a Dunhill shell briar billiard

10c going up to 22c. Thunder showers last night :cheers:

Starting the day with some University Flake in a Tao Dublin & a cup of coffee :sunny:

N7COF":8jdjiiz2 said:
Starting the day with some University Flake in a Tao Dublin & a cup of coffee :sunny:
I'm at work and can't smoke. Also with my new truck, I"m waiting for the new truck smell to disipate before I smoke in it.

On the bright side: I have a 4 week vacation after this?

Texas Outlaw":mmp82lm7 said:
N7COF":mmp82lm7 said:
I'm at work and can't smoke. Also with my new truck, I"m waiting for the new truck smell to disipate before I smoke in it.

Could always do snuff, I got a few more in this week - F&T Kendal Brown, High Dry Toast & my favorite Old Paris.

N7COF":l4umqtxt said:
Texas Outlaw":l4umqtxt said:
N7COF":l4umqtxt said:

Could always do snuff, I got a few more in this week - F&T Kendal Brown, High Dry Toast & my favorite Old Paris.
Yep, that's exactly what I do. Hitting McCHyrstal's today.

Penzance in a Stanwell Majestic #19, one of my flake-designated pipes. Works great with this rubbed crumble flake baccie.

3620188095_436a3898f6_o.jpg

10 year old Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium in a bent bulldog. :pipe:

Hal o the wynd in a Ruthenberg Canadian, about to make me an Irish black and tan, or if you're Irish, just a black and tan.

Life is good my friends...

(did I mention I have 4 weeks off?)

SamuelGawith Navy Flake in a giant Radice,this tobacco isn't bad at all.
I had it pushed to the back of the cabinet and haven't tasted it for a year.

Winslow :sunny:

Waking to some '04 Charing Cross in a Tinsky rho. Cupajoe on the side.

Safe holiday to all.

Buddy

Four weeks off! That's great, Texas Outlaw. Enjoy!

Just put the flag out on this fourth of July, poured me a coffee and am enjoying the last remains of a tin of Blackwoods broken Flake. This is some good stuff! I will be reordering this someday. The pipe is a very small delicate stingered Kaywoodie Apple gifted to me by chopstix.

Enjoy the fireworks. I'll be watching them on the PBS channel.

Lisa Marie

Good Morning All

Dark Bird's Eye in a Savinelli

10c going up to 20c cloudy

Status
Not open for further replies.