What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really trying to get a handle on FVF lately ( you guys know I am a noob). Working on my packing and cool smoking..minimize my re-lights.

So far it is smoking well in my Meershaum, but my Bjarne Dublin churchwarden is giving me a bit of trouble.
But that's what I am smoking :) :lol:

Are you rubbing out those flakes or just folding and stuffing Davey?

Tin, that Hedegaard is pretty cool looking.

j,

I am rubbing out. i tried stuffing but it was adisaster. Uneven burn and NEVER stayed lit. Maybe it is still not dry enough, or packing still too loose??

All this talk about smoking has gotten me in the mood. :D So, I'm enjoying some Dunhill's Nightcap (it's the only English blend I have) in my Stanwell Vario. I like it a lot! :cheers: The pipe and the blend.

Lucky

Way cool avatar Lucky.

05/98 Margate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keeper!

:king: tj

Way cool avatar Davey.

BEEEEUUUUUTEEEEEFULL S Bang :afro: , does Mamma know?

Wessex Brigade Campaign in a Tsuge Tokyo. This is the best pipe I used with this blend yet, suits it well.

Davey, it usually takes me quite a while to figure out the best way to pack different flakes. We need to have LL post his flake method. It seems that it works well for many with all kinds of flakes.

Thats sounds like a great clinic...I am all ears ( or eyes I suppose)

ps why is my time reading it's ust before 9 pm..did I screw soemthing up here?

Barbary Coast in a Peterson system military mount.
-Paul :elephant:

Davey":6qd05dwl said:
sorry..did not mean to threadack.
Threadjacking is ok here.

It's really up to the originator of the thread to monitor, sort of.

:afro: started this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's a highjacker extraordinaire.

Besides, :afro: doesn't have a long span of attention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,adult attention deficit syndrome, I think.

jhuggett":gkjnvssk said:
Tin, that Hedegaard is pretty cool looking.
Thanks Jason. It's a sweet little pipe. Taking a while to develop a nice cake though. Today's smoke was it's best so far. Damn good, in fact. :cheers:
tin

this morning it is mccellends 2010 in a Bosi.

thomas james":pei64spj said:
Besides, :afro: doesn't have a long span of attention
............................Wha? I'll have you know that,.....uh......errr........................... :scratch:

Solani Aged Burley flake in Ser Jacopo Picta van Gogh 09 sandblast (takes a lot of attention to be able to rember that!)

Davey":etli2v0e said:
Thats sounds like a great clinic...I am all ears ( or eyes I suppose)

ps why is my time reading it's ust before 9 pm..did I screw soemthing up here?

You can adjust the time displayed to you in your profile at the top of the page.

Keeping on topic. I am not smoking anything. I am at work at the moment. :|

Old Joe Krantz in a Peterson emerald.
-Paul :elephant:

Status
Not open for further replies.