What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a light breakfast of toast with Marmite, and a lovely cup of tea, it's Maduro Cut Cake in a Castello Old Antiquari apple. (It's the pipe that illustrates the article, Nothing Special in the Chronicles. Man, I LOVE this pipe!)

-glp

Just finished up my first tin of Embarcadero today in and old Peterson Sherlock Holmes . Greg, just an excellent blend...

Midnight Blues":2p90v68b said:
Just finished up my first tin of Embarcadero today in and old Peterson Sherlock Holmes . Greg, just an excellent blend...
Thank you for that! :bounce:

GL Pease Renaissance from 2001 in a Castello KKK 215 Natural Vergin.

This blend never fails to impress me.

Embarcadero in an old-timey Parker billiard that LatMan restored to better-than-new.

Lovely as always !

:face:

Bracken Flake in a Brigham bent apple.
-Paul :elephant:

Nothing at the moment, but it will be a big ole bowl of GLP Barbary Coast in a Savinelli bent Dublin as soon as I make it to mi casa.

Today at work a newly opened nine month old tin of Samuel Gawith FVF in a modified well beaten cob. This tin was starting to age nicely. I've got several other tins that will remain sealed...for now...

05/98 Margate

It is very good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but it had the misfortune of following a three year old tin of Odyssey, which was demonstrably better.

Glad I have lots of O in stasis.

:king: tj

Haunted Bookshop in a Peterson emerald.

Even' All, Blockade Runner, in my Castello #293 GG Nat. Ver., Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! 8)

Yale mixture in a Brigham President sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.