What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
As one of the first members here posting one of the first threads, I'd like to welcome everyone to share their current smoke of choice :D

I am celebrating the opening of this board by raising the briar in honor of our creator, the benevolent Huggie 8) A bowl of Bob's chocolate flake in a 2003 Stanwell Christmas pipe!!

I'm just finishing up some Laurel Flake in a Rad Davis poker.

Thanks PD!

Gotta wait until a cold clears up, but my toast smoke WILL be... let's see... Butera's Latakia #1 in my sawed-off Bonaquisti cw.

Cheers, PD; and thanks again, j.

(I don't have many e-dresses of the Knox gang, btw. Shifting everyone over here might take a few days.)

Bobs chocolate flake in a Castello Old Antiquari squat bulldog

Man PD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have better wood than John Holmes.

Today its been Embarcadero in a well smoked cob. I'll dedicate a bowl of Westminster in my Dunnie Bulldog to the Brothers Of The Briar...Thanks JH

The last bowl of ancient Dunhill Standard Mixture Mild. :shock: I have newer Murray's stuff. But what's amazing really, is the fact I smoked up two tins of Dunhill 'baccy's in just a short time. I have plenty open, but I might open another tin of something. Maybe another Dunhill. I do have Nightcap open. But there are some that I have not tried.

One of regor's favourite's 2015/marlin flake in a Dunhill canadian.
-Paul

Carlos":2kwdz2nx said:
Dunhill Marcs Mix in a Castello KKK 215.
This is one of those blends that makes my head sweat. No kidding. My head is nearly soaked. Got water dripping off my eyebrows and down my cheeks. :lol: Great stuff!

It's been a GLP kind of day:
  • Abingdon in a Castello Sea Rock bent egg
  • "Nocturne" in a Caminetto Business 138 flat-bottomed ball
  • Maltese Falcon in a J. Upshall "P" saddle bit billiard
Later tonight, Coniston Cut Plug in its very own trusty Savinelli churchwarden...comfort! :)

Vito

The first Embarcadero bowl in the Pete tasted so good, they're back for an encore by pipular demand 8)

Wessex Campaign Brigade Dark flake in a Jeppeson panelled bent egg

Status
Not open for further replies.