What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot as hades here - not even a breeze to cool things down. I have Laurel Heights in a Peter Klein. I have yet to get this pipe to really sing. Keep trying different baccy's but nothing so far has been outstanding.

PS Cube Cut in a Peterson Birr Castle. Doubt I'd order anymore of it despite smoking it for some time. Tastes and/or body chemistry have changed such that now it tends to bite a bit more than it used to do. In fact, the aforementioned have changed to the point that there is less enjoyment now from a variety of my staple non-OTC's that I have smoked for years for whatever reason. earl

Afternoon all....

20 year aged McB's Navy Flake in this old Connoisseur paneled bulldog. This is an Ed Burak signature pipe and represnted the higher end briars offered at Ed's shop...

morepipes022.jpg

Frog Morton on the Bayou in a Tinsky BoB Forum squat bulldog. This is from 2003 and has a nice toffee flavor in the blend.

Hamboorger Veermaster in a Yanik meer,sweet Virginia!

YanikFez.jpg

Winslow :sunny:

Good morning folks. Starting the day off with some Peter Heinrich's "Longcut Something or Other" in this Alex Florov:

newimprovedpipepixs1047-1.jpg

Smoking some Uhles Bishops Move (a fave a bro on here put me onto) in a Stanwell Feather weight (I traded a bro on here for)
Listening to some slow swaying Marley music,
Zoned!!!

Supposed to be cleaning the house. I don't want to.. I just want to sit here and sway and send up burnt offerings..

Life is so frikkin good.

Sounds like PB is smoking something heavy today (come on man Bob Marley :afro: , Zoned(stoned) :geek: ... you can't fool us).

Just finish a bowl of CCreg. '00, in my Colm Manger "Raindrop", Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

puros_bran":dxqon4th said:
Smoking some Uhles Bishops Move (a fave a bro on here put me onto) in a Stanwell Feather weight (I traded a bro on here for)
Listening to some slow swaying Marley music,
Zoned!!!

Supposed to be cleaning the house. I don't want to.. I just want to sit here and sway and send up burnt offerings..

Life is so frikkin good.
P, were on the same wave length. Been Smoking Uhle's Bishops Move all day, a fine English weed....

Uhle's Crushed White Burley in a Boswell Shotshell bent. This pipe is best pals with burleys and this is a good'un.

Packing my Amadeus Akropolis with Best Brown for the drive home today.

Finishing off some good ol' Escudo in a straight Billiard Meer. Gotta hit the sack :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.