What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a wake up call Odyessey[from Puffs], in a Boswell bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

A breakfast of blueberry oatmeal lightly sweetened with maple syrup put me in the mood for an accompanying maple-flavored aromatic, and so I am currently enjoying McClelland's Town Topic in a Peterson Donegal Rocky, shape 6 billiard.
:)

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in a Castello Collection Lovat and a cup of French roast.

Prince Albert in a Peterson deluxe 20s. earl

2001 Christmas Cheer in a Larry Roush billiard. Enjoying my last day off though waiting around for 3 hours for the girl to show up is no fun.

MB Stockton in a Sav Punto Oro 3010 Poker.

Chelsea Morning in the morning, Lancer Slices in my birth date Dunnie ODA, espresso chaser and the Hounds of Baskerville in the afternoon.

Granger in a Tinsky canted billiard, celebrating a friend's birthday at the Owl Shop (the last smoking bar in the state). A few kinds of good Scotch on the side and good company to match--exquisite!

Two pipes to-nite. both with Marakesh Cafe[ TT-Knox Cigar], in my Dunnie #633 and my Tim Hynick POY SHPC pipe, a really great pipe! Ken :tongue: :santa:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

sugar barrel in a cob, makers mark rocks

mark":wtqo0kcn said:
sugar barrel in a cob, makers mark rocks
I think I will have to have some Maker"s Mark tonight now. That is one of my favs on the rocks.

PS. Where do you get your Sugar Barrel from?

Jeff

Started the morning with a tasty bowl of Dunhill EMP in a SMS meer.

In an old beat up "Officier, with three C's in a pyramid, of which I know nothing about. but it is a long stemmed & Shank, canted Dublin, which smokes Somerset Flake very well, I love giving life to old pipes! Ken :tongue: :santa:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

britts balkan in a pete killarney dublin along with my own family recipe for hot buttered rum

Majestic 586 in a Boswell bent classic

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a Tinsky Coral giant bent dublin. Very nice now that I got the hang of loading and lighting this cube cut burley. Definitely fitting for a large bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.