What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been though quite a few bowls since my last check in - pleased to report that I have finally managed to appreciate a bowl of Old Gowrie which had been escaping me, allowing me to fully enjoy the holy trinity :)

Finest pleasure found since last report was certainly a wonderfully huge bowl of extremely fresh Grousemoor Plug - cut from a sealed pound block - pure heaven.

Starting the week with some Charing Cross in a Tinsky blast rho, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

Good morning Gentlemen (and Ladies). Starting this rainy morning with some Exhausted Rooster in a Savinelli Dry System and a piping hot cup of joe. Still trying to pry the eyelids open. :shock:

Nice early morning bowl of Uhle's PPB in a large Kaywoodie Handmade blasted saddle bit billiard. I am really beginning to like this PPB a lot!

Another bowl of Balkan Supreme in a Peterson Donegal Rocky Dublin shape.
I am starting to sound like a broken record.

Union Square in a GBD Deluxe. This pipe was a gurgler of note. My mate Pete Binsbergen (a pipe restorer of note & a member here) fixed it up, opening the airway to 4mm. Now it smokes like a dream.

Some Super Balkan from McClelland - it's super all right :)

MB dark twist roll cake in an Ardor billiard.

Some 965 in my Lorenzetti freehand. Chilly out on the 9th floor balcony

After 4 days with no work out because the damned gym was closed, I had an explosive workout. Because I had some rest time, I hit chest, back and traps. Feel good fellas! Cold front came in and I'm full of energy.

Decided to kick in the first real front with a bowl of McConnels Scottish in a Tinsky black and tan 2000 (rhodesian) christmas pipes.

A Burley nite to-nite, in my Ardor Giant Bent Ball Peretti's #333, in my Ashton LX paneled billard Uhle's # 300 Ken :tongue: :santa:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

Waking to some IRC Dr. Bradley in a Tinsky panel-shanked billiard, and a SF Red Bull. Not sure I'm ready for drive-to-and-from-work-in-the-dark winter.

Buddy

SG Brown #4 in a tiny little GBD Frontenac.

FMOTT in a pete system pipe shape 312
All my petes are good smokers but this one is the best, hands down.

Uhle's CWB in my Ashton paneled bill. Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

Stopped by a State Trooper at a road block, I had a bag of luxury bullseye flake on the seat of my truck,,,stated he'd never seen anything like it,,,,told me he smokes IQ and Prince Albert,,,tonight he's smoking bullseye flake,,,you meet pipe smokers in the darndest places,,,,
Tonight I'm enjoying some butternut burley in a cob,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.