What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBF in a Bent Bjarne. Just because I love a good alliteration.

Earlier Beacon[PCCA'06], in my David Jones Bent Billard, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Enjoying some Charing Cross in my newest acquisition, an Ardor Urano Giant. For pics, see my thread in the PAD/TAD section. The first smoke for this pipe is not too shabby, though it will likely be smoking like a champ after a nice break-in period.

-Scott

That is a nice pipe!!!
How many 2 oz tins does it take to fill it?

Took a few puffs on a 10 minute work break of some Boswell burly in my stanwell 191, pipe is currently sitting in my jacket pocket while my coworkers try to figure out where the nice smell is coming from.

University fl. in my David Jones bent bill., Ken :tongue:

A bowl of Samarra, blend of the Dark Lord, in a meer that is just starting to color well...

Somerset Flake in my Ardor Urano Fantasy, Ken :tongue:

Smoking the last bowl from a tin of 2004 Penzance in an old WWI era GBD!

GLP Blackpoint in a 20's BBB bulldog. Out on the back porch before bed...between the pipe, the rain, cold, damp, and the smelly tobacco I almost felt like and old British guy for a second.

Last bowl o' the nite. Orlik "Golden Sliced" in this Tim Hynick "Loadian". Tim is the resident carver for the SHPC and will have a table in NY this year...

Hynicjlovatadian008.jpg

Waking to a bowl of well-age Stratford in a small Tinsky bent apple, and a cupajoe. Today's road tabak will be Dark Flake to bring me around.

Buddy

Last night was some Epiphany loaded in a Pete XL02 St. Paddy's Day pipe. Pretty good stuff. No idea yet what tonight's smoke wil be.

Some Haunted Bookshop in a H.I.S. pipe my old man got me for christmas a while ago. Pipe smokes pretty well, even though I only really smoke it occassionally because I feel guilty for neglecting a gift pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.