What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garsmere fl. in an old Cavachi C smooth bent "Napoli", Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Starting my day with some Escudo in my Tao billiard

Last night, Hearth & Home Classic Burley Kake in my new Stanwell bent. (Review coming after I smoke more, but I'm glad I tried it.)

Now, GH Brown Flake Unscented in my Nanna Stanwell.

Puff Daddy":zih50k22 said:
Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a GBD 8)
How do you like Peretti's Cuban Mixture? For me, it is one of those blends that I can't quite figure out. There are a lot of different things going on! Usually, I smoke it in a meerschaum, because once again, I am not quite sure whether to smoke it in an Aromatic/Burley pipe, a VA pipe, or and English pipe. Very strange stuff IMO, but worth the effort of trying to come to terms with!

-Scott

scottbtdmb":gdfw1osm said:
Puff Daddy":gdfw1osm said:
Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a GBD 8)
How do you like Peretti's Cuban Mixture? For me, it is one of those blends that I can't quite figure out. There are a lot of different things going on! Usually, I smoke it in a meerschaum, because once again, I am not quite sure whether to smoke it in an Aromatic/Burley pipe, a VA pipe, or and English pipe. Very strange stuff IMO, but worth the effort of trying to come to terms with!

-Scott
I love Peretti's Cuban Mixture, it's one of my favorite smokes. It's their oldest blend and, IIRC, has seven different tobaccos in it. I would classify it as a burley with some cigar leaf.

Smokey

Evining, all. Coniston Cut Plug in a L'Antra full bent apple here. Sneaking in a smoke between the rainstorms in San Freancisco.

scottbtdmb":s9d0efwo said:
How do you like Peretti's Cuban Mixture?
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/the-tobacco-jar-f2/more-burley-samples-t7817.htm

This morning, Uhle's blend 00 in an Ashton pebble billiard 8)

Last night doing taxes, sipping Ketel One Vodka & smoking a Peterson Kapet Billiard with C&D Manhattan Afternoon while listening to Jazz on our local NPR station.

Morning lads, ERR in the new Stanwell bent to go with my coffee.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7959

Status
Not open for further replies.