What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trout Bum

Reaction score
Yo, people, top 'o tha morning to ya! Currently puffing Escudo in a Stan, with a side of fresh ground java and Eric Clapton (unplugged) swinging in the background. It is snowing very hard at the moment, and, to top it off, I'm in the zone.

Waking to some well-aged Caravan in a Tinsky sunrise rho, and a Diet Pepsi.

Today's road tabak is Cannon Plug.

Buddy

Good morning! It's a chilly day here in mid-MO but may make 40F before the days out. That will give me a chance to change the oil in the Explorer. Right now I'm smoking C&D Plantation Evening in a no-name billiard that I opened the airway on. It smokes like a champ now and PE is my favorite tobacco. TGIF, everyone!

Smokey

Good Morning all, smoking some '08 McB Navy Flake in a Sav 624 bent bulldog. Hope you all have a great day !

The last of the Uhle's blend 00 in my Peterson Deluxe 9s "Peter WD" homage pipe 8)

C&D Habana Daydream in a Sav Virginia 802, some Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee on the side.

Final bowl of the work week is a MacArthur cob of Old Joe Krantz. Diet cranberry juice and night meds on the side.

Buddy

Enjoying some Cannon Plug in a MacArthur cob, diet pepsi on the side. Doing dayjob work I had to bring home over the weekend :cry: .

Buddy

C+D Good Morning in Stawell POY 2000 billard; now FVF in same.

Having my 1st bowl of Solani 656 Aged Burley Flake in a Tao billiard

EMP in a Dr. Graybow Grand Duke no filter--- Eight O'clock colombian on the side.

Morning jolt of Peterson's 3Ps in a dublin & coffee :sunny:

Conniston CP'04, in my Ashton paneled billard, with some excellant RG,Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just loaded some OJK into a large Tinsky billiard in preparation for The Hockey Game. Mich Ultra Amber on the side.

Buddy

Escudo in a Tao billiad on a nice sunny day in Ski Town USA :sunny:

In my Castello GG Nat. Ver. Canadien, University Fl. '07, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Cantu! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.