What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Jumbo WDC Churchwarden, Peretti's Cuban mix. Ken ;) :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Sweet Looking pipe Frost..... does it smoke as good as it looks???
Some GLP Cumberland in Sav dry 3613..... coffee on the side!

Partaking a wee small bit of Westminster in a Stanwell reg #..

The suns coming up, my eyes burn.. My butts sore.. I'm tired.. But my tasticles are joyously alive and dancing with glee.

Happy Sunday all!

Starting the day with som HOW Barking Dog in a G. Jensen #51, coffee on the side

Good morning from Missouri. RLP-6 in a Wiley freehand.

Best Brown Flake in a Sav 315 with coffee enjoy your day.

Chelsea Morning in a 1920s era BBB w/ Coffee, trying not to dwell too much on the work week coming up :D

Esoterica's Stonehaven in a new-to-me meerschaum I recently picked up. Life is good. Good Sunday to everyone.

SG Bracken Flake in a group 2 Dunnie bulldog.

ERR in a Danbark poker. Baltika #9 "Extra" lager on the side. Just sitting on a garden chair, using the old Husky toolbox from the pickup as a table, enjoying the afternoon.

FMotB in a GBD 5th Avenue (a diplomat shape).

4312474936_e5f4d61497.jpg

Earlier, Chelsea Morning in a Sav Oscar- great smoke , and I'm not a huge Va fan, and just finished some Westminster in my Ardor Fantasy.

God, between Va and English tobacco who has time for all these great smokes, I haven't even smoked some burley today. Peace-Mike :cheers:

1) DGT'd some Embarcadero in the Luciano cherrywood, 'cause this bowl was too much to finish in one sitting and it still tasted good.

2) Boswell's Dan's Blend in the bent Bjarne, 'cause this pipe and this tobacco seem to like eachother.

3) Chelsea Morning in the cob, 'cause cobs are badass and I didn't have any latakia briars rested.

Each pipe accompanied by a refreshing Victory Lager, sittin' on the porch and a'strummin on mah geeetar. If only every night could be this good. :cheers:

In my Rad Davis SHPC POY University fl. '05. Thanx Jim, in my Steve Gutz paneled Lovat, SG's Navy fl. '06 it's still wet!!! :x :tongue: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.