What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Steve Gutz paneled Lovat, G&H's Rich Dark Honeydew, nothing like the old Gallaher's of the same name, Ken :shock: :tongue: BTW this tabac is from '06
Pacem en Puffing!

Carter Hall in a rusticated Sav 3613...... Fantastic...... one for the records..... thanks JP! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

On the ride home I smoked some Key Largo in my lil' Sav Oscar-excellent.

I just finished my first bowl ever of Pete's Irish Flake. To say Lady Nicotene just hit me up side the head would be an understatement.WOW :affraid: Man, they aren't kidding when they say this stuff is for the "experienced pipe smoker", which I thought I was.

It's all a learning experience in the end.

Note to self: Smaller pipe, 1 flake

Peace-Mike :bounce:

Beacon in a Vollmer Nilsen no picture of this one yet but I will get around to it. Today was going to be the day to take some new pipe and cellar pics but the wife said I should do the taxes so you know what I did.

Tonight, my pipe club did a topic "bring your favorite blends and share". All I have to say is that I was in tobacco heaven tonight. I smoked a bowl of Edgeworth Slices that was roughly 40 years old! Damn was it GOOD!!! Also had a bowl of some old Black Mallory and a bowl of 2002 Blackwoods Flake. Definitely one of my fave pipe club meetings of all time.

-Scott

Some acceptably aged, impeccably tasty Escudo (forgive me - I'm in The Zone right now) in a Stanwell Majestic 19.

Carter Hall in one of these a tuxedo cobb from Walker Cobbs.

But it has this Stem

Ed

McConnell's Red Virginia in a Sav Silver 121 KS.

4259812995_fb7b427853.jpg

In my Swirled Carved Ashton Dublin XXXDgt'd Kendal fl.'04 with a parfait of Conniston CP'04 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

G&H Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 01. A favourite after-dinner smoke.

C&D Barrister in a black SAV 3613...... coffee on the side!! Thanks JP!

Piet Binsbergen":ny9rb5dh said:
C&D Barrister in a black SAV 3613...... coffee on the side!! Thanks JP!
That C&D Barrister is good stuff, especially accompanied by a cup of coffee!

JUSTPIPES WROTE:That C&D Barrister is good stuff, especially accompanied by a cup of coffee!

HMMMMM.... wonder where such good stuff came from?.. definitely not local! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.