What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today- some Rattray's OG from 99' (Thanks Natch!) in a Butz Choquin Tonight- some 965 from 99' ( Natch, my man!!) in a Dunhill poker

Haddo's in a Castello KKKK Collection billiard 8) Been a while (long while, actually) since I've had any of this, it's fantastic in my big bore weekend pipe :D

Courtesy Hermit Tobacco Co. eBay seller.

Stinger removed.

Filled loosely with SHPC VR Blend this size bowl works well with this tobacco. Wonderfully amazing with a cold glass of Sweet Tea. (Doctored with JD Black Jack)
Ed

What's a stinger? Is that what is in the pipe? :oops: sorry for the dumb question

gonefishing":ox2vrz7f said:
What's a stinger? Is that what is in the pipe? :oops: sorry for the dumb question
A stinger is a piece of metal that's part of or fitted to the end of the tenon. Some better-known designs look a little like a wasp stinger. The nominal purpose is to serve as a heat sink/condenser for hot smoke & vapor coming from the bowl. But they inhibit the airflow, so many folks remove them.

Earlier in my Ashton LX paneled billard, Somerset slices, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Earlier, a flake of 1999 Vitonian FVF in an old Stanwell second. Then Embarcadero in an old Parker Straightgrain A.
Both with optomised lucite stems by LL.

:face:

Luxury Bullseye Flake in a BC Bistro. Low buget but tasty.

Good Sunday Morn to you all... awoke to some Carter Hall in a Pete Aran Rho. coffee on the side!

Hitting the road with some '03 Kensington (tin/tabak was in perfect condition when decanted) in a Tinsky mocha rho.

Buddy

The last of my Luxury Navy Flake in a Savinelli Milano.

Louisiana fl. '04 in my Ashton XXX bent brandy, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Around noontime I had some Chelsea Morning in my Stan Golden Danish, and I just finished some Quiet Nights in my Dunny Grp 5 billiard. Peace-Mike

Aarrrrrrg :pirat:

Status
Not open for further replies.