What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked some Boswell's Best and some Boswell's Sweet Tea in a Viking Rho and a Meer respectively.

I love America and America loves me....... Carter Hall in a Randy Wiley Stack Meteor..... What a combo..... FANTASTIC!!
This thing is so big it's bowl is referred to as a cannon barrel!!! :twisted:

Finished off a bowl of EMP in my Rad Davis this morning on the way to work. Getting ready to take lunch and load up my Stanwell Nanna design with Uhle's CWB. :bounce:

After supper smoke of GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 1s.

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in Cavicchi.. You can't beat that, I know I can't

Chelsea Morning in a Sav Oscar on the way home and Key Largo in my Castello KKK 31, both excellent smokes. Peace-Mike :bball:

Larsen #50 in Kaywoodie Thorn 8) The sample of this tobacco courtesy of Ol Dawg. My first test of it found the tobacco to be bitey, probably a poor choice of pipes, but in the Kaywoodie it's quite nice. The Kaywoodie came as a gift from JP. It's a neat pipe, long shanked billiard, lucite stem, very cool pipe and good smoker! Plan to post a review with pics soon - it's been a very busy couple of weeks :bounce:

Early evening pipe, #55 Castello Sea Rock filled with GL Pease Union Square. I tried the Air pocket method and the tobacco just sang. Great combination of pipe and tobacco.

Embarcadero

Haymarket-era Loewe billiard ("Fawley")

LL opened airway & lucite re-stem.

Sublimity :D

:face:

Just one pipe to-nite, in my Ashton/Magnum, "Bulldog Curlies" '99 from Ol'Dawg, Thanx Jim. Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.