What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haddos in a Tinsky with coffee and I just started a fire getting some snow. Enjoy your weekend everyone

Danish_Pipe_Guy":zry98e4g said:
first bowl after being sick for a week. Peretti's "Somerset Slice" in a "Nanwell"
Now You done made me sick, just reminding of of that nanwell I'm lusting after.

Still haven't finished that Freehand Yet.

McCranie's After Hours in my Radice Rind. Still in the zone with this one.

Awoke to some Sir Walter Raleigh in a Sav. dry 3613.... courtesy of JP.... coffee on the side! Awesome smoke!

In my Stanwell Nanna, the last of a tin of Laurel flake :no:

But, I have two more tins for a special occasion. :) I think this is the best ginny flake I've ever smoked. Wish there was a way to get SG to re produce it.

another bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a Sav dry 3613...... I really like this stuff!! :twisted:

Don't tell anybody this is a secret. I have been doing a experiment for about two weeks in my laboratory out on the back Porch. Every morning I take my tin of SHPC Great Hiatus out to the Lab. I fill this pipe
with SHPC Great Hiatus and smoke it while drinking My morning coffee. You might notice this is a natural pipe. In the picture is is kind of pale looking. Well it isn't anymore. After two weeks the grain has popped out and the colored has darkened. I am going to keep doing this every morning until either I run out of SHPC Great Hiatus or the bowl of the Pipe burns out. They say you aren't supposed to smoke a pipe everyday. I just want to see what happens if you do. SHPC Great Hiatus is good tobacco and I have 6 oz tins and six more ordered.
Ed

Escudo in a Yakslon, for it's maiden voyage!

Finishing a tin of Heinrich's Special Curlies '06 in my Dunnie Tan Blast Calabash, in my Castello SR 65 KKKK op PSLT '04 this stuff is almost black now ;) Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

PegLegEd":aon2yxvv said:
Don't tell anybody this is a secret. I have been doing a experiment for about two weeks in my laboratory out on the back Porch....
Ed,

A) Your a madman.

B) I must be a madman too, because I was considering picking up one of those naturals for the exact same purpose. Well, with a different tobacco...but otherwise the exact same. :lol!:

GL Pease Picadilly in a Cavicchi billiard watching the Masters :)

Can't stop smoking Park-Lane Connoisseur's Flake recently, probably due to a flaw in my character. In a Sav Champagne 310 ks smooth cherrywood shape.

^^^

I've got samples of both Con. Flake and Knightsbridge from PL too that I have yet to dive into...one of these days I will give 'em a go.

Just finished some Chelsea Morning in my Rad Davis long-shanked Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.