What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Dark Flake Unscented in an old Upshall bent billiard red logo blast.

DGTing some Bracken fl. '06, in my David Jones bent bill., Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

McClelland AM pipe in a Pete Aran half bent brandy! Coffee on the side.
Earlier today, over at Muddlers place, Old Gowrie in a Pietenpauw Rho!

Went to get my Pete 2010 from Mudd today. He ordered one for the both of us!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 3 cheers Muddler!

Pipeworks & Wilke Nut Brown Burley in my Eagle Claw Meerschaum. Cold Malt Beer. Big surprise in the mail today. Was gifted 16 different blends of tobacco 10 of them in sealed tins. What a joy maker.. Now I can test out some tobaccos I only read about till now. After this there is a tin of Union Leader ( House of Windsor) Was told to reseal the tins with a good tape. Thanks to the Brother of Briar for such kindness... :cheers:
Chuck

Rehydrating some Dunhill Nightcap now, that I haven't tended to since the Spring. I'd been smoking "lighter fare" this Summer; mostly Virginia flakes. But yesterday I got the itch to open a tin of Dunhill (Murray's era) Early Morning Pipe and a bowlful of that got me started... I'll be having a bowl of Nightcap on the ride home in a Dunhill Shell Briar "R" Pot.

A sample of Timm’s London Blend No 1000 in a Stanwell billard. My last dram of Lagavulin on the side.

( Gift ) Hay Market Hill & Hill out of my Erik Nording 5. Nice night on the deck..
Chuck... :rabbit:

Just got back two hours later from smoking another ( Gift ) Smoker's Haven Arvind's Mixture out of my La Strada Pico with an ice cold beer. I have been missing so much.. I can see my favorites are going to have some changes coming up if it keeps getting better on trying new blends..

Two to-nite, in my Tim Hynick freehand, Somerset Slices, in mt David Jones bent bill., Condor Longcut From Piet thanx, Ken :tongue:

velveteagle":dbevvuhl said:
Pipeworks & Wilke Nut Brown Burley in my Eagle Claw Meerschaum. Cold Malt Beer. Big surprise in the mail today. Was gifted 16 different blends of tobacco 10 of them in sealed tins. What a joy maker.. Now I can test out some tobaccos I only read about till now. After this there is a tin of Union Leader ( House of Windsor) Was told to reseal the tins with a good tape. Thanks to the Brother of Briar for such kindness... :cheers:
Chuck
Good score there VE, 3 Cheers to BOB :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Solani 656 in an Upshall Cherrywood.
UpshallPoker.jpg

Waking to some MB London Blend in a coral Tinsky billiard. SF Red Bull on the side.

Buddy

Morning chores done.. Enjoying some ( Gift ) Pipeworks & Wilke No.10 with my Brebbia GoGo and a big hot cup of fresh ground coffee.. Life is smiling right now. :eek:
Chuck..

Uhle's #300 in my Castello SS Greatline, Ken :tongue:

Briar Fox in a MM with a Walker retrofit stem. Earlier, Granger in a Kawoodie lovat--very fine!

Manhattan Afternoon in a monster Mastro de Paja Sitter, Monster coffee on the side!

Status
Not open for further replies.