What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever bowl of Chelsea Morning in a little Hennen scoop, alongside a glass of Don Julio tequila with Gershwin in the background while the children and the dogs play in the yard. Life could be much worse than this!

Recovering from the loss of my laptop with some Black Ambrosia in a Brebbia First Calabash Tan. Other pipemakers need to tumble-upon curving drill bits...this thing takes a cleaner very well. Heineken Lite on the side.

Buddy

Earlier in my Ashton LX paneled bill., Grasmere flake, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

GH Brown Flake (unscented) in a l'Anatra zulu. Sam Summer Ale back. Steady as she goes!

A yanik 3/4 bent billiard with MacBaren Plumcake...Diet Pepsi on the side.

Winslow :sunny:

An old Butz Choquin bent bulldog with a replaced stem and some just-opened, seven year old MacClelland Oriental Nr. 14
(THANK YOU, :king: di tutti :king: :king: :king: !!!)

Good stuff !

:face:

Two to-nite so far, Peretti's BPC in my Ashton/Magnum., Aurora '08[PCCA]. in my Ashton XXX bent bill., Ken :tongue:

Good morning from a cold and wet Pretoria! Awoke to some GLP Cumberland in a Pietenpauw Rho Stack! :sleep:

Working on some well-aged Kensington in a Tinsky mocha rho. Diet Dew on the side. Clear, hot day in the offing.

Buddy

Armellini smooth bent pot made way back when for a chain of US stores & stamped by them (needs the last 2" of the stem opened but otherwise nice) & Key Largo.

:face:

FVF in a 1970s Hardcastle diplomat :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Bracken fl. '06. in my Ashton XXX bent bill., Ken :tongue:

FVF in a GBD New Era shell billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.