What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anders And":9p0ek5oq said:
Just had a nice bowl of MB Navy Flake in my Jirsa.
That is one super nice Jirsa. Bet that Navy Flake was one smooth smoke!

im halfway through a bowl of tinderbox black russian through a comoy tiger eye #604 semi bent. currently my fav. pipe.

Ashton pebblecut in a Neerup bent apple.

Smokers's Haven Exotique Mixture ( Gifted ) Savinelli Autograph with a cup of Joe.. Will leave my Son in charge of the household for a few days.. Taking the Wife up to do some Kayaking and Camping and fire talk and drinks fun.. She has not been away in a long time with all her study.. I have my bag of blends and pipes ready to go.. Love a good smoke on the river or near the campfire.. Talk to the Brothers soon.. Wish us a great time.. :cheers:
Chuck
P.S. a little peek at our back yard having some wild visitors..

Beautiful scene Chuuck... heaven on earth indeed !!

OJK is a Stanwell vario.

13c going up 28c :sunny:

Great photo Chuck. Enjoy the trip.

FVF in a Jan Pietenpauw nosewarmer Rhodesian.

Hunter5117":j83pwtot said:
That is one super nice Jirsa. Bet that Navy Flake was one smooth smoke!
Yes, as soon I saw this pipe in the catalogue (for a very reasonable price), I had to buy it! :bounce:
I also broke it in with the old Navy Flake. And yes, it’a a very smooth smoke – and a long one, one strip of flake lasts about 1 ½ hours.

@ Chuck:
What a beautiful picture!

Esoterica Tobacciana in a Bruyere Rhodesian

Nice one VE!!!

OJK in a Pietenpauw bulldog....... pulling an allnighter here to catch up on Academic crap........plenty of coffee and lady nic to keep tanked up!!!!
This SUX!!!

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9673

Status
Not open for further replies.