What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Rum Flake '09 in my 3/4 bent Ser Jac Dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

had half a flake of MacB Mixture early.

between duties and helping children with homework, very small duke grabow full of pete de luxe.

most likely the other half of Mac Mixture this eve.....................unless im draggin then UniFlake.

i need to order a lb of the Mixture flake and a couple tins of Uni. the uni is growin on me if i just sip it. i also like the Vitamin N in the morning with coffee. its not all that strong to me now.

im thinking now mixture will be my 'go-to' but i also anticipate experimenting with latakia and perique things in the future. im seeing any one of these combined with burleys and virginias as a good thing. curses to you all by the way! haunted bookshop? yet the infamous navy flakes still loom in the distance too.

my poor bail wire jar (stole from wife and its italian made) full of capt black has been neglected lately. i should have had to refill it by now!

camoham

Early morn bowl of Mcbaren club in a cob!
coffee on the side!

Briar Fox in a Stanwell Bang-inspired bent bulldog. Java on the side.

SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Petrson donegal rocky 120

10c going up to 14c

C&D 's Milk and Honey in a Brebbia calabash

A sample of Dan Tobacco’s Treasures of Ireland – Shamrock in a Lorenzo.

Smoking Tobacco Galleria - Irish Cream, pipe of choice tonight at my beach house. DUNHILL SHELL.

PS Bullseye in my Nanwell. Damned if I don't like this Nanwell so much I'm gonna have to get another! :face:

Morn all, sping day here in RSA!

McClelland Refined Tennessee Ribbon in a Pietenpauw Rho Stack.............. monster coffee on the side!

Sutliff Great Outdoors in an old GBD Prince. Just as damp as when I got it in the Altadis giveaway months ago, but the aro isn't so in-your-face. Not my favorite, but the price was right.

McClelland AM Pipe in a Savenelli Author. Smoked on the front porch of the Municple Building as I start my shift. Beautiful morning, temperature moderate - birds singing - radio quiet; couldn't be better!

GLP Telegraph Hill in a Dunhell tanshell lovat

8c going up to 10c

P.S. black cherry in Meerschaum bent billiard. Smoking on the beach.

Centurian 803":h8nbhpt2 said:
McClelland AM Pipe in a Savenelli Author. Smoked on the front porch of the Municple Building as I start my shift. Beautiful morning, temperature moderate - birds singing - radio quiet; couldn't be better!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

McClelland Am pipe in a Pete Aran XL20!

Status
Not open for further replies.