What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":7orm59xu said:
bruins":7orm59xu said:
velveteagle":7orm59xu said:
Hey Bruins.. Did the same darn thing yesterday.. Nasty job but nice to sleep without worry of a freaking chimney fire.. Great night at the pool hall.. Won 3 out of 3.. Team won 12-3 now were shooting .. .Good night heading outside with my Big Head Meer and a bowl full of FVF with the cold air and sky full of stars.. Its good.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
VE, the more you post about your life, the more i think you got life figured out!

started the morning off with frog morton in a binsbergen and it was damn cold driving with the window cracked...
Hey Bruins.. Now that was a kind thing to cheer a soul in the morning.. " I think you got life figured out! "

I will tell ya what this mind and soul have figured out .. When I think I know something I close the door to learning anything more about it..

Life is like a dry tree leaf caught in the winds.. You can't figure out its path with any certainty, but you sure as hell can enjoy its journey...
Just a couple things that were dancing in my head this morning my Brother..Have a great day..

Solani Blend 656 Aged Burley Flake in my Big Head Meer.. ( Thanks Marco )
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wood splitting and hauling again today.. Bright and cool.. Having some P&W Bohemian Mixture in my 1/8 bent no name.. Cold beer

velveteagle":5tylw5sn said:
Wood splitting and hauling again today.. Bright and cool.. Having some P&W Bohemian Mixture in my 1/8 bent no name.. Cold beer
I drink a Beer on you this eve VE!!

More Plantation Eve in a Mastro bent billiard!! a beer for VE on the side!!

Last night I enjoyed some Margate in my Savinelli carved bent billard. Very nice and this pipe smokes everything well.

I wish I could smoke half as much\often as you guys :oops:

FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. My first full bowl of the day.

Muddler":krjaw1dc said:
FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian. My first full bowl of the day.
Well Mudd you know how to end a day right.. Enjoy before the pillow fairy takes you away..
Having P&W Wilke No. 515 with some soda because I needed something sweet to keep me on this wood pile hauling.. :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Velvet! Still up bro! Enjoying a second bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in my non-smoking hotel room. Hell, I love pipe smoking!

Muddler":oq105opg said:
Hey Velvet! Still up bro! Enjoying a second bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in my non-smoking hotel room. Hell, I love pipe smoking!
Your a night owl Mudd.. That is just fine.. The wife is home now so I am hard put to get the wood pile moved.. With some P&W Gotham Court in my Bent Canterbury.. :D

just finished off a bit of Penzance in a Alpha, nice change of pace. A most enjoyable smoke. Sunny afternoon , light breeze temps in the low 70's

Old Parker Straightgrain A (stamping) smooth billiard. Old : as in I got it third-hand from a collector/friend/mentor, carefully used but with maybe 25 years already on the odometer back in 1975. Custom LL lucite stem.

Embarcadero (about year three of that combination).

Coffee, of course.

:face:

Still recuperating from super nic overload this morning from GH Rum Flake in my Savinelli. Man, knocked me for a loop!

After a very long day at the polls, Escudo in my Savinelli Roma Prince. :cheers:

New Smoker":cr8vdtxx said:
After a very long day at the polls, Escudo in my Savinelli Roma Prince. :cheers:
Okay, that does it! I'm ordering a Sav Roma Prince, by popular vote!

Falconer":70sz6ey1 said:
New Smoker":70sz6ey1 said:
Okay, that does it! I'm ordering a Sav Roma Prince, by popular vote!
Could you think of a better combination after 16 hours on your feet, than Escudo in a prince sitting on your @$$?

Mcclellands Just Plain Nut in Cavicchi Bent Dublin at fire station.

Muddler":c6hmv2pq said:
Mudd, hang in there Buddy!!

IT"S SER JAC day!!!
Starting off with some Plantation Eve in a Ser Jac blasted dublin, coffee on the side!!

Thanks again Steve Nitschke!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.