What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Rum Flake in an Upshall square shanked bent billiard.

Bosun Cut Plug in a Yanik Meer,sort of a Tyrolian Werewolf...he has vampire fangs.

DevilMan.jpg

Winslow

Justpipes":oypw8czs said:
Had a great time this afternoon visiting Alfredo Buscatti drinking Stone's Smoked Porter that he turned me on to, with a bowl of Uhle's Crushed White Burley in a Piet masterpiece. Outstanding all around!

Stone Smoked Porter.........................UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Glad to see that pipe is going ok for you JP, send regards to AB, he has become a good friend of mine!
Kinda sounds like an afternoon when the mighty Mudd and I get together!!!!
Next time you gents should throw some Castle Lager in the mix since you guys are into beer!!!!
Next time, My place!!!

Morning chores done.. Time for a bowl of Balkan Supreme with my La Strada PICO...
Hey Piet how does this stuff taste ????

Chuck, it's terrible stuff! IMHO Windhoek lager is the premium SA beer.

FVF in a Pietenpauw nosewarmer Rhodesian.

Exhausted Rooster in a Stanwell Golden Danish. Yerba Mate on the side.

Fillmore '07 With raisins & figs and things, in my Tim Hynick Anniversary Calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just had some Motzek’s Curlies in a Stanwell volcano (118).

Piet Binsbergen":2gedvovj said:
Glad to see that pipe is going ok for you JP, send regards to AB, he has become a good friend of mine!
Kinda sounds like an afternoon when the mighty Mudd and I get together!!!!
Next time you gents should throw some Castle Lager in the mix since you guys are into beer!!!!
Next time, My place!!!
I plan to be at your place one of these days friend! :cheers:

Kingfisher, (Piet got me salavating for it), in an old Kaywoodie pot.

velveteagle":j61l87q1 said:
Morning chores done.. Time for a bowl of Balkan Supreme with my La Strada PICO...
Hey Piet how does this stuff taste ????
The best beer in the world!!!!! for sure,
Ask JP, FTRPLT and Ron, They are converted!!!!!!

Some of Falconers, Kingfisher in a Stan 185........bowl 3 already, Brilliant!!!!
This is also my first bout with crumble cake, loads easy burns well!!!!

Heading out for morning chores with a bowl of Mac Baren Plumcake with my Savinelli-Autograph 5 .. Sunny Morn.. :cheers:
Chuck..

PS Luxury Twist in a Dunnie this AM. Cracked the last of my EMP last nite and enjoyed some in a Stanwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.