What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCrannie's flake '08 in my SHPC Tinsky Cauldron Kem :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Midnight bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in a beat up Sav Duca Carlo that Piet expertly refurbed for me. Talking of Piet, his Pretoria exhibition opens on Sunday. Mrs Muddler & I will be there. Hopefully we'll see more of him after this - he's been very busy - & awful quiet - of late.

Muddler":rbuvsczr said:
Midnight bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in a beat up Sav Duca Carlo that Piet expertly refurbed for me. Talking of Piet, his Pretoria exhibition opens on Sunday. Mrs Muddler & I will be there. Hopefully we'll see more of him after this - he's been very busy - & awful quiet - of late.
You had a long day Mudd.. Sleep well.. Tell Piet I said hey and best of sales and heath...Missed his company here... :cheers:

Club Blend by Mac Baren in a Ballister Billiard.

Very long day .. Having Peretti Scotish Flake in my Eagle Claw Meer.. Then to bed.. :sleep:

Earlier, I had some CH in my Chacom Dynastie. Now, Bullseye Flake in my Savinelli Roma Prince.

Escudo, Sara Eltang, ginger beer

Since some more finally made it into the country, I decided to crack another tin of Squadron Leader. :D
Enjoying it in a Altinok Bulldog.

After watching my team get pounded in the run-up to the SA rugby semi-finals, I'm taking comfort in a bowl of OGS in a Pietenpauw.

M3 in Stanwell Churchwarden introducing rookie to pipe smoking.

In my Steve Weiner long shanked Dublin McCrannies'08, in my Tinsky cauldron SHPC POY Irish fl. '07 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

fishnrust":5en0b5cf said:
Since some more finally made it into the country, I decided to crack another tin of Squadron Leader. :D
Enjoying it in a Altinok Bulldog.
So good, I'm doing it again.

Frogmorton ATP in an MM Cob. Not sure about this one. Has an odd flavor that I'm not quite sure I like, kinda floral but very smooth.

Starting the day slow with some Blue Note in my MM Great Dane Cob.. Cupajoe or 2..

A couple hours later P&W #191 in a Peoria Canadian Sitter...

Took the sunday sports page and a cup of joe out on the deck. It's was about 70 degress with an overcast sky today and no wind (both unusual for Kansas). I took my last medalion from the tin of Escudo. It was dry and brittle so fired up good on the first light in my Pete 1/4 bent St. Pats day 2006. I must tell you I can't remember a better or more pleasant smoke. Hope you all can have a similar experience today. Enjoy my brothers! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.